Monday, January 23, 2012

WORK IN PROGRESS: AUBUSSON RUG IN 1/12TH SCALE

Sorry for that mess you can see on the image, I still need all those threads around. Anyway, it is a work in progress, isn't it? and sometimes it is not always should be pretty, :)))

What I tried to do last week it is to reach the center of the rug and start working on medallion.
I guess it will be my priority next week - to complete a medallion. As you can notice I still tried to stitch evenly on the left and right sides of the rug to get "a view".

I must say that this rug is a challenge to stitch, there are around 30 different colors and shadows to give an authentic look to the rug, but I still enjoy working on it!

14 comments:

anisnofla said...

Cada vez me gusta más.
Besitos

Elga said...

It is going to look wonderful Natalia!!!!! I love seeing how it unfolds!!!!

Lotte said...

I adore this rug! It's stunning!

Ludmila said...

Ковер получается восхитительный! Очень хочу увидеть медальйон в центре!

siete said...

UFF!! que dificil veo eso, mas de 30 colores, cuando este terminada sera un tesoro

BiWuBär said...

It's always amazing to see your progress!

Greetings
Birgit

Анна Гончарова said...

Необыкновенно красиво! Только не нашла перевод, не пойму, что это будет. Подушка? В любом случае необыкновенно изысканно, очень люблю розы. Интересно будет посмотреть на готовый результат. Удачи!

Crafter's Delights said...

WOW! Amazing work so far! What kind of canvas are you using? Looks like a lot of work! I can't wait to see the finished product! Good luck! xoxo.Amy

Fabiola said...

A lot of work!
Bye Faby

Unknown said...

Jest piękny! Powodzenia w dalszej pracy. Pozdrawiam!

Ilona said...

You're sailing with your work! I hope that you know what I mean: fast in progress of yopur work, Natalia!
Hugs,
Ilona

otterine said...

The colors are so wonderful! It looks so beautiful!

ANA ROSA said...

Que maravilla!!! esta quedando preciosa y los colores me encantan!!
Besos.
Ana.

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Stunning colours and workmanship. I do love seeing how other stitchers approach a piece, especially one as accomplished as you are :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...