Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Edwardian Lady - Vanessa's Roombox


Last weekend I've been busy with working on the first floor of my Spring Fling 2013 project. I didn't imagine it could be sooo addictive! The exterior walls are done and now I am thinking about the interior walls and How-To...

Closer to the afternoon I went out of supplies and had to stop working on the building. It gave me time to concentrate on Vanessa's roombox. After long hesitation I decided to attach the ceiling medallion and hang the lamp.



The William Morris rug that I decided to put in this room was stitched by me years ago on 22 count (before I was introduced to silk gauze), Bunny Papke's pattern.



Now I am looking for a suitable fabric for the window treatment, can't figure out what color I want.

I also finished a couple of Country pillows that will be available at my Etsy store soon.



Have a great Tuesday!

Natalia

10 comments:

mcddiss said...

si que has estado ocupada , me gusta mucho el papel de las paredes y esos cojines son preciosos

besitos

Mari

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Beautiful rug and very beautiful cushions
Hugs
Wyrna

Margaret said...

The room is looking good, that rug is fabulous, perhaps you need curtains or a blind that won't compete with the rug for attention, something to match the wallpaper.

BiWuBär said...

How exciting that you've started working on your new project - but it's good that you had some time left to work on that beautiful roombox again. It looks absolutely lovely so far.

Hugs
Birgit

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Thank you, Wyrna and Mari!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

I agree with you Margaret, the curtains shouldn't compete with the rug, therefore I am thinking about something lacy, light and solid.

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Birgit, I have so many projects left behind. Now when I am still in the process of unpacking is the best time to finish what I started.

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Como siempre tus alfombras son espectaculares, no pongo en dudad que elegirás unas telas preciosas para las cortinas.
El papel y la lámpara me encantan, estoy deseando ver el resultado final, besos:-)

maribel said...

Ya veo que estas muy atareada. Ha sido un trabajo estupendo.

Fabiola said...

Wonderful rug and cushions.
Bye, Faby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...